As usual, this Sapa Trekking tour provides two options for transfer: by train and by bus:
- 20.30: Tourists are sent to train station and have 08-hour sleeping time on a soft-sleeper cabin to go to Lao Cai station.
- 6:00: Gather up for a transfer to Sapa
- 20-21:00: Pick up for a transfer by sleeping bus.
- 3:30 (the next day): Estimate time of arrival in Sapa (tourists can sleep on the bus until 6:00)
- 6:00: Gather up for a transfer to hotel
Sapa has its unique beauty
Day 01: Lao Cai – Sapa Sapa: Trekking to visit Ylinh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa
For the first day of this Sapa Trekking tour, tourists will go 12 km of trekking to visit 3 villages and meet two ethnic groups.
7:30: Buffet breakfast in Sapa
Sapa Trekking 03 Day 2 Night (stay in hotel) tour starts. Tourists reach the hotel in Sapa to store luggages to enjoy buffet breakfast.
Ethnic people in Sapa
9:00: Visit Muong Hoa Valley, Ylinh Ho and Lao Chai villages
Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley – the most beautiful valley in Sapa. After visiting Muong Hoa valley, tourists will trek downhill through Ylinh Ho and Lao Chai villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours. Here you have a chance to meet the Black H’mong people and learn about their customs.
A small community in Sapa
12:30: Muong Hoa stream, Ta Van Village
Having a picnic lunch by Muong Hoa stream. After lunch, you continue trekking along a terraced rice fields of the H’Mong People in Ta Van Village, and a village of the Dzay people.
14:00: Bus will transfer you to Sapa.
15:00: Check in hotel and free time in Sapa.
Day 02: Sapa - Cat Cat - Sapa - Overnight in hotel
7:30: tourist have breakfast at the hotel, then the tours of 03 days 02 nights continues.
8h30: Check out your and store our lagguges trekking.
Sapa's terraced field
9:00: Visit Cat Cat Village
Start a 2km trek to Cat Cat Village of Black H’Mong people. On the way you have chace to attend sapa market to see 3 ethnic minorities group selling or exchanging their products each other, such as vegies, brocades, handicrafts, emboideries or traditional clothes, etc. Furthermores, tourists walk down the villages to see a beautiful watrefall and power plant buit by the French during colonial time in 1925. from here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy performance showed by boys and girls from the village. And then trek 3,5 km up to sapa town and have luch at the lovely restautant in the centure.
- Free time to walk around Sapa Town.
A shopping street in Sapa Town
Day 03: Sapa - Cat Cat - Lao Cai - Hanoi
- Free time in sapa town
- Breakfast and lunch at the hotel
17:30: You will be transferred to Lao Cai Station for an Overnight Train back to Hanoi. Sapa Trekking 03 Days 02 Nights tour ends.
A market day in Sapa
- Train tickets or bus, meals as indicated, an English speaking guide; entrance fees and sharing room.
- Beverages, single room, personal expenses, insurance, tips for tourguide and drive.
- Single supplement US$ 25.00/night for 3* hotel and US$ 15/night for 2* hotel
- VAT ( 10%)
- Bath towels for showering at hotel are available before heading back to Lao Cai.
- Necessary things for your trip: -Passport -Small backpack -Sunglasses -Sunblock -Good Hiking Shoes -Hat -Rain Coat -Insect Repellent -Pants/Long Sleeve Clothes -Personal Items
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: