SAPA TREKKING 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS (1 NIGHT - HOTEL & 1 NIGHT - HOMESTAY)
There are two options for transfers:
- 20:30: your tour guide will transfer you from Hanoi to Lao Cai by an Overnight Train (soft sleeper).
- 5:00: Estimate time of arrival in Lao Cai Station.
- 06:00: Gather up for a transfer to Sapa.
- Between 20:00 and 21:00pm your tour guide will transfer you from the hotel to bus station by a mini Van
- 5 hours and a half on sleeping bus
- 3:30: Estimate time of arrival in Sapa (you can sleep on the bus until 6:00)
- 6:00: Gather up for a transfer to hotel
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa Sapa: Trekking to visit Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa (B,L,D)
Sapa Trekking 03 Days 02 Nights (1 night stay in hotel and 1 night stay at homestay) tour starts with first activity of 12 km trekking to visit 3 villages to learn about the culture of 02 ethnic groups (the H’mong and the Dzay).
7:30: Tourist will come to hotel in Sapa to store the luggages to enjoy buffet breakfast.
9:00: Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley.
Muong Hoa Valley is the most beautiful valley in Sapa to see how the minorities work on thier terraced rice fields. Next, tourist continue trekking downhill through Ylinh Ho and Lao Chai villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a steep mountainside where rice is grown on the the terraced fields. Tourists will have an opportunity to experience unique customs of black H’mong people.
12.30: Having a picnic lunch by the stream of Muong Hoa.
After lunch, tourists will continue trekking along tarriced rice fileds of the H’Mong people in Tavan village, a village of the Dzay Tribes.
17:00: Dinner preparation
We will pick vegetables from a garden and learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
19:00: Enjoy your dinner and a welcomed “Happy Water“ given by the owner of homestay.
- Stay overnight with a local family of Dzay minority.
Day 02 : Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B,L,D)
6:00: Wake up and experience the daily life of a Dzay minority in the morning.
9:30: Start a 8km trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park to view more stunning landscapes.
11:30: Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Dao people to contemplate the beauty of a jungle waterfall and the rattan bridge.
12:00: Have lunch by the waterfall.
13:00: Continue a 2km trail to Su Pan Village where there another transfer is arranged by a bus to go to Sapa center.
15:00: Check in hotel and free time in Sapa.
Day 03: Sapa - Cat Cat - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B,L,D)
6:00 – 8:00: Breakfast at the hotel
8:30: Check out your and store our lagguges trekking
9:30: Trekking to Cat Cat village
Start a 2 km trekking to Cat Cat village of Black H’Mong tribe. On the way you have chace to attend sapa market to see 3 ethnic minorities group selling or exchanging their products each other, such as vegies, brocades, handicrafts, emboideries or traditional clothes. Furthermore, tourists walk down the villages to see a beautiful watrefall and power plant buit by the French during colonial time in 1925. from here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy performance showed by boys and girls from the village. And then trek 3,5 km up to sapa town and have luch at the lovely restautant in the centure.
- Free time to walk around Sapa Town.
17:30: You will be transferred to Lao Cai Station for an Overnight Train back to Hanoi. The tour Sapa Trekking 03 Days 02 Nights (1 night stay in hotel and 1 night stay at homestay) ends.
- Train tickets or bus, meals as indicated, an English speaking guide; entrance fees and sharing room.
- Beverages, single room, personal expenses, insurance, tips for tourguide and drive.
- Single supplement US$ 25.00/night for 3* hotel and US$ 15/night for 2* hotel
- VAT ( 10%)
- Bath towels for showering at hotel are available before heading back to Sapa.
- Necessary things for your trip: passport, small backpack, sunglasses, sunblock, good hiking shoes, hat, rain coat, insect repellent, pants/ long sleeve clothes, etc.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before the departure date.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: