There are two transfer options for Sapa Trekking tour, departuring from Hanoi: by train or by sleeping bus.
- 19.30pm: Go from Hanoi to Lao Cai Station by train (soft sleeper). Overnight on the train.
- 05:00: Reach Lao Cai Station.
- 06:00: Transfer to Sapa by bus.
- 20:00 or 21:00: Go to bus station by a mini Van
- 04:00: Arrival in Sapa (Continue sleeping on the bus until 6am)
- 06:00: Transfer to Sapa by bus.
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa Sapa: Trekking to visit Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa (B,L,D)
The first day, tourist will have 12 km trekking to visit 3 villages to see 02 groups of minorities:
7:30: Reach the hotel at 7:30am in Sapa to store our luggages to enjoy buffet breakfast.
9:00: Trekking to Muong Hoa Valley
Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley. (It is the most beautiful Valley in Sapa where the Local Hill Tribes live and work on the Rice Field Terraces). We continue trekking downhill through Ylinh Ho and Lao Chai Villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a steep mountainside where the terraced rice paddies of an ethnic monority group. You will learn about the unique customs of black H’mong people.
12:30: Having a Picnic Lunch by stream of Muong Hoa
After lunch, we will continue trekking along a small terraced rice fields with H’Mong People to Tavan Village, a village of the Dzay people.
14:00: Bus will transfer you to Sapa.
15:00: Check in hotel and free time in Sapa.
Day 02: Sapa - Cat Cat - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B,L,D)
Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Night (staying in hotel) continues:
6:00 – 8:00: Breakfast time in the hotel
8:30: check out your and store our lagguges trekking
9:00: Trekking to Cat Cat Village
Start a 2 km trek to Cat Cat Village of the Black H’Mong. On the way you have chace to attend sapa market to see 3 ethnic minorities group selling or exchanging their products each other, such as vegies, brocades, handicrafts , emboideries or traditional clothes, etc.
Afterwards, tourists walk down the villages to see a beautiful watrefall and power plant buit by french during colonial time in 1925. from here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy performance showed by boys and girls from the village. And then trek 3,5 km up to sapa town and have luch at the lovely restautant in the centure.
- Free time to walk around Sapa Town.
17:30: You will be transferred to Lao Cai Station for an Overnight Train back to Hanoi.
Sapa Trekking 2 Days 1 Night (staying in hotel) ends.
- 02-way Transfers (train or bus), meals as indicated, English speaking guide; entrance fees and sharing room.
- Beverages, single room, personal expenses, insurance, tips for tourguide and drive.
- Single supplement US$ 25.00/night for 3* hotel and US$ 15/night for 2* hotel
- VAT (10%)
- FOC for infant aged from 00:00 – 4:00, sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (05:00 – 09:00 years old) sharing bed with parents.
- Children aged from 9:00 and above: charged as per adult.
- Bath towels for showering at hotel are available before heading back to Sapa.
- The itinerary and schedule subject to change due to weather and operating conditions.
- Special food request should be noticed in advance, before departure date.
- Things to be brought: passport, hiking shoes, raincoat, sunglasses, insect repellent, sunblock, long sleeve clothes, hat, etc.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: