Pagoda Pagoda is also the name of one day trip from Hanoi. Joining this trip, you will have below activities:
- Boat ride along the wharf for about 4 km, Going up 2km to the top of a cable car, Visit one of the most beautiful caves of Vietnam, Visit Thien Tru Pagod ...
Nature of Perfume Pagoda - one of the most beautiful places in Vietnam
7h45-8.30: Pick-up. Pagoda Pagoda one day trip started.
Pick up from your hotel to Perfume Pagoda about 75km from Hanoi. It takes about 1 hour 45 minutes to reach Perfume Pagoda.
Tourists are transferring to the top of the Huong Son mount by cable car. Photo: Internet
10.30: Arrive Yen wharf get on boat to Perfume Pagoda.
Rowing 4km along Yen Wharf before Thien Tru Pagoda. Photo: Internet
11:15: Going up to Huong Son mountain about 2km to visit Huong Tich Grotto
Going up to Huong Son moutain then visiting Huong Tich Grotto. (Those who love hiking can hiking up instead of using cable car). Huong Tich Grotto looks like a dragon keeping a gem in its mouth. A setence seen on the wall of the grotto written in Chinese charactors (in 1770): "Nam Thien De Nhat Dong" - meaning "most beautity grotto in Vietnam".
There is one of most beautiful caves at Perfume Pagoda
12:30: Have Lunch at the restaurant.
13.30: Visiting Thien Tru Pagoda.
14:00: Get on Boat back to Yen wharf.
15:00. Get on the Bus back to Hanoi
18:00: Arrive Hanoi. Perfume Pagoda one day trip ended.
Incredible Vietnam Tours' tour guide talking to the tourists
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water / person on the bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Cable Car 2 ways
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals: Lunch
Beverages, tax and personal expenses
Unknown message above
- Baby Cost is free of charge and according to availability.
- Children under 6 years old will be free of charge.
From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: