Day 1: Hanoi Arrival – Discover Hanoi old quarter
Day 2: Hanoi city tour full day (Lunch)
- 8.15: Ho Chi Minh complex
- 10h00: Vietnam Naional museum of history
- 11h00: Hoa Lo prison
- 12.15 pm: Lunch Time.
- 1.30 pm: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- 2.30 (OPT) YOU CHOSE Bat Trang ceramic village or Hadong Silk village
- 4.30 PM For the last part of the tour we’ll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay (B,L,D)
- 7.00 Take your breakfast in your hotel
- 8:00 Am. Pick up at your hotel. Leave Hanoi for Ha Long City by a modern bus.
- 2.00 PM: Cruising on Ha Long Bay
- 3.00 PM: Visit Sung Sot Cave
- 4.00 PM: Back to Tuan Chau island
- 5.00 Check in your hotel take a rest free in your hotel
- 6.30: Dinner
10.00 overnight in your hotel
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B,L)
- 7.30 AM: Breakfast & morning activities
- 4.30 PM Transfer you back Hanoi leave your bag in the hotel free to see Hanoi old quarter, dinner at your account
- 8.30 PM: Transfer for Lao Cai
Day 5: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sin Chai (B,L,D)
- AM : 6h30 arrive Lao Cai, pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast and some time for R& R.
- 09h00 - 09h30: Visit Cat Cat Village
Day 6: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van (B,L)
Day 7: Hanoi city & Air port departure
Favourite place for tourists at Hanoi Old Quarters. Photo: Internet
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - Enjoy interesting moments at Hanoi Old Quarter
The visitors will be picked up at the airport in the morning with your name on the board, then taken to the hotel at the Hanoi Old Quarter in order to complete check-in procedure before discovering tourist attractions and shopping at the Hanoi Quarters.
Day 2: A memorable day in Hanoi City (Full day)
8:15: Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex
After having breakfast, our bus and tour guides will pick you up at the hotel in the Old Quarters and driving to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex. Ho Chi Minh Complex is a combination of historic vestiges which relate to the Uncle Ho, include:
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: is the final resting place of Vietnamese Revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a big building located in the center of Ba Dinh Square, where Ho Chi Minh, President of Communist Party of Vietnam read the Declaration of Independence on 2nd September, 1945, establishing the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- House on stilts: is the place where the Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1954 – 1969. This humble, traditional stilt house is located in a well – tended garden next to a carp-filled pond which has been preserved until nowadays.
- The presidential palace: From the stilt house, you can look out onto presidential palace. There is a combination gate to the stilt house and palace grounds on Ong Ich Khiem inside the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Complex.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Photo: Internet
11:00 Discover glorious feats of Vietnamese Soldiers at Hoa Lo Prison
To be recognized as the hell on the real world, Hoa Lo Prison is one of five scariest place in the South Asia. Hoa Lo Prison was established in 1896. This is the place where French confined mainly political prisoners here from 1896 to 1954.
Visiting Hoa Lo Prison, visitors will get more knowledge about effort of Vietnamese political prisoners during period staying here from 1896 to 1954 as well as the brutal torture of the French. Here is also where the American pilots had been shot down from 1964 to 1973.
12:15 Lunch time
After a interesting half-day, visitors will have a delicious lunch with Vietnamese traditional food and take a short break before next journey.
1:30pm Enjoy historic space at Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
The Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is the biggest museum and the most interesting one in Hanoi. Visitors can discover both indoors and outdoors space of the museum. A lot of information, pictures as well as items were displayed indoors section with the simplest introduction which was the best way to the visitors can understand deeply about more than 54 ethnics groups in Vietnam.
Outdoors space displays special houses which highlight the interesting culture of ethnic groups in Viet Nam.
Exhibits inside Hoa Lo prison. Photo: Internet
2:30 pm Selecting Bat Trang ceramic village or Hadong Silk village
Visitors can choose visiting the fifth destination - Bat Trang ceramic village or Hadong Silk village
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village: is one of the most beautiful traditional village in Hanoi where creating many work of arts about ceramic of Viet Nam. This village located beside the Red river, between Thang Long and Pho Hien, two ancient trade centers in the north of Vietnam during 15th-17th century.
Bat Trang’s ceramics were favorite products not only in domestic market but also foreign ones thanks to Chinese as well as Western trading boats that passed by.
- Hadong Silk village: Hadong Silk Village is situated in Van Phuc Ward, Ha Dong Distric,Hanoi.This is traditional silk waeving village which has been famous for its beauty for years with numerous floral patterns and the most longstanding in Viet Nam. Ha Dong Silk as well as Ha Noi traditional village has been frequently mentioned in many poetry of famous Vietnamese poets.
4:30 Shopping and exploring Hanoi Old Quarter
Visitor will turn back to Hanoi Old Quarter by bus and enjoy shopping.
For the extra choice, visitors can have a chance to enjoy Water Puppet, which is traditional artistry of Vietnamese people, has been lasted for many years from 11th century CE. This work of art was originated in the village of the Red River Delta of Northern Viet Nam.
(OPT: pay extra 5 usd/pax for watching Water Puppet Show)
5:00 Back to the Hotel and have Dinner
Water Puppet - the art seen in Vietnam only. Photo: Internet
Day 3: Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay
7:00 Having breakfast at your hotel
8:00 A.m: The bus and our tour guide will pick you up in order to move to Ha Long City
2:00 p.m: Having fantastic time on Ha Long Bay Cruise
Getting on boat and enjoy welcome drink as well as lunch with fresh local seafood. The Cruise will start from station to visit around the bay. Standing on boat, visitors can contemplate many amazing karts with different formations, such as: Fighting cock islet, Stone dog islet, Lu Huong islet, Tea Pot, Toad, Dau Nguoi (Human Head) islet, Kayaking…
Cruising on Ha Long Bay
3:00 p.m Discovering Sung Sot Cave
After amazing time on boat, visitors will have chance to admire the beauty of Sung Sot Cave which is one of the most famous cave in Ha Long Bay. Located in Bo Hon Island, Sung Sot Cave where many rocky island concentrated having distinct and strange shapes.
Sung Sot Cave is an wonderful gift of natural mother for beautiful Viet Nam, which cannot find in another ones.
Sung Sot cave. Photo: internet
4:00 p.m Back to Tuan Chau Island
Getting on boat and turning back to Tuan Chau harbour the the bus will take you back to the hotel on Tuan Chau Island.
5:00 Check-in your hotel and take a rest
You can do your favourite activities during this time, such as: shopping, walking around and taking some nice photos with beaches,…
6:30 Having Dinner
The bus and the tour guide will pick you up to the local restaurant. This is great time to enjoy fresh seafood and traditional Vietnamese food. After having dinner, tour guide will take you to night market in Ha Long City. At this market, you can buy some Vietnamese traditional specialties as a special gift for your family or your friends.The night market is not too much far from your hotel so you can walk back to the hotel.
10:00 Overnight in your hotel
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi
7:30 a.m Having breakfast and visit pearl farm
The hotel will serve you with breakfast, fruit, juice or coffee, then the bus and the tour guide will take visitors to the pearl farm where you have chance to see how can made beautiful pearls from the fisherman.
On the way back to the Ha Noi, you will stop at Hai Duong City for shopping and taking a short rest before moving directly to the Lemat Snake Village or Bat Trang ceramic village.
4:30 p.m Back to your hotel to leave your back and have time for walking around the Ha Noi Old Quarter before having dinner at your account
8:30 p.m Moving to Lao Cai
Visitor will be picked up to Ha Noi Station and will overnight on the train to Lao Cai City. It takes about 6 hours to arrive in Sapa.
Transfer to Sapa on sleeping bus
Day 5: Lao Cai - Sapa - Cat Cat - Sin Chai
6:30 am: The tour guide will pick you up to Lao Cai Station to move to Sapa
The breakfast will be served.
09:00 a.m – 9:30 a.m Visiting Cat Cat
Trekking to Cat Cat and Sin Chai Village of Black H’Mong tribe. On the way to visit these village, visitors will have chance to admire beautiful waterfall of highland.
12: 00 a.m Check-in the hotel and enjoy luch at a local restaurant
Afternoon: It is time for discovering Sapa Market. Here you can enjoy the Love Market which is a specialties of Black H’Mong tribe. Then, visitors will guide to visit Stone Church which is an outstanding architectural works. After that, turning back to the hotel to have dinner.
Night: Over night in Sapa Town
Day 6: Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van
Visitors will leave the luggage in the hotel after having breakfast to get ready for the trip.
Trekking down to Lao Chai Village and visit the Tay and Day tribes. In order to visit Ta Van village, visitors have to keep moving along the bottom of Sapa Valley. Ta Van is known as the most beautiful village in Sapa. This is great time to enjoy picnic lunch in the fantastic scenery.
After that, visitors will come back to Lao Cai Station and have dinner at your account before over night on the train way back to Ha Noi.
Private car to pick up & see off the airport.
A/C tourist car during group tour/Private car
Private Cruise in Ha Long Bay
Train ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai - Hanoi (4 berths solf sleeper wooden cabin)
Accommodation (double/twin sharing or triple for 3pax in your group)
Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
English speaking guide
Insurance on boat
International & domestic flight ticket
Drinks, other meals
Tips & personal expenses.
Hotel in Hanoi
Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: