Travel in-style aboard ultra-comfort chauffeur-driven limousine
- Bike off the beaten track through some of the most gorgeous scenery on earth
- Rowed-boat trip into tranquil world
- Discover the Vietnamese countryside life
At a glance:
- 07.15 – Approx – Meet tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
- 08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Ninh Binh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
- 10.15 – Rowing-boat ride Tam Coc without tourist crowds
- 12.15 - Savour a mouth-watering lunch
- 13.30 –Visit historic temples complex in Hoa Lu
- 14.45 –Cycling off the beaten track in Trang An
- 16.00 – Savour magical afternoon tea at sunset
- 19.00 – Arrive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel door-steeps to end service.
07.15 – 07.45 Approx – You will be met our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
10.15 – Rowing-boat ride Tam Coc without tourist crowds
The highlights are secret passages of stalagmite caves so-called Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba leading into hidden valleys and opening up views of one stupendous vista after another. The tranquility - except the soundtrack of the mirrored water lapping against the oar as if stepping back in time to another world.
12.15 - Savour a mouth-watering lunch
Tourists having luxury lunch
13.45 –Visit temples complex in Hoa Lu
Visiting Hoa Lu complex
14.45 - Cycling off the beaten track in Trang An
After a basic instruction by our expert guide on how to cycling safely at your comfort, we take a 5km bicycle ride off the beaten track through gorgeous sceneries of Trang An on a village road and encounter buffaloes, ducks and goats on the way.
Cycling off the beaten track in Trang An
16.00 – Savour magical afternoon tea at sunset
Our tour finished with a magical afternoon tea served by our white-gloves chauffeurs, admire sunset over magnificent mauntains before embarking on another ultra-comfort limousine ride back Hanoi.
Savour magical afternoon tea
19.00 – Arrive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel door-steeps to end servicce.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch (Vietnamese fusion cuisine)
- Afternoon tea - 1 Lavie mineral water (cold)
- Bike with gears (helmet and glove )
- Charming guide – English speaking.
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 10km from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Biking gears for children are available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
Thing to bring:
- Sun glasses, sun cream, camera, pair of shoes and short trousers for biking.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: