- 7h00: Pick up at your hotel, biking with the guide in 10 minutes to Ho Chi Minh complex, visit Ho Chi Minh mousoleum, museum , Ho Chi Minh's house - garden, one pillar pagoda.
- 10h00: Biking 1 km to the West Lake , visit Tran Quoc pagoda ( the oldest pagoda in Vietnam ).
- 10h30 : Biking along ceramic road, beside red river and Hanoi old quarter in 20 minutes ( 3km ), stop for lunch in a Vietnamese popular restaurant in French quarter, green tea for dessert .
- 12h30: Biking to Independent national park nearby .
- 13h30: Biking back to the old quarter , see Mai Son Prison , great church on the way,
- 14h: get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye .
Option 2 :
- 10h30 : Biking around the West Lake on the quiet lakeside road ( 15km ) , through some old historic temple and pagodas, get back to the Old Quarter to visit Dong Xuan market, Old streets and Great Church.
- 12h30 : Have lunch with Vietnamese foods or Noodle.
- 14h: Get back your hotel, finish your trip, say good bye .
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: