Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
· Do through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
· Back to Cruises to fresh and then visitto witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing and harvesting pearl from
· Back to Lavender Cruises and join sunset party
· Join our in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
· Pass by , “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The
Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
· Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
· Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
· Overnight on
on the Sun-deck.
Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi. (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
***End of services***
Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
English Speaking Guide
Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
Entrance and sightseeing fees
Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
Fruits and local green tea
2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
On board insurance
All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: