Ha Long one day trip with longer route
07h15-07h40: Pick up
Pick up at your Hotel (around the old quarter) and start the trip with 3,5 hours to Ha Long bay, take a short break half way about 20 minutes.
11h45-12h00 : Arrival Tuan Chau island
Once the bus reaches Tuan Chau Marina Harbor, tourists will check-in on boat and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks: Insence Bunner, Stone Dog, Cock fighting …
A fun moment of a couple in Ha Long Bay
13h30: Visit Sung Sot Cave
Explore the longest,biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay. This is Sung Sot grotto - Surprising grotto.
14h45: Discover Luon Cave (water cave) with some options:
Tourists can visit Luon Cave by Kayaking
- Relaxing on boat.
Tourists can also visit Luon Cave by a bamboo boat
15h45: Visit Titop island:
- Swimming on the beach.
- Trekking the peak Titop Island for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
Ha Long Bay being viewed from the Titop Island
17h45: Back to Ha Long habour.
21h30: Arrival to Ha Noi-Drop you off at your hotel (around the old quarter).
End the trip Ha Long Deluxe One Day Trip - long route.
Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in the old quarter.
Entrance fee tickets.
Vietnamese traditional food with seafood.
- 2 small bottles of water on bus.
- English speaking guide during trip.
Tax and tips for tour guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- Hat or umbrella and Shoes,Sunglasses.
- Insect repellent.
- Cash for personal expences.
- Itinerary will be change upon weather condition or traffic jam.
- We only drop you off at your hotel in the old quarter.
- Under 3 years old :Free of charge(<1,2 m).
- From 4 up to 8 years old:75% of adult price.
- From 9 years old up:100% of adult price.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: